Once Logged in you will be presented with The My Sites Dashboard, this will list all the websites you have under this login.
(If you have multiple websites you may choose to email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to combine them into one login so you can see them all in one list)
- Click the Edit button next to the site you wish to edit, this will take you into the Sitebuilder Editor.
- Clicking on Stats is where you can see a few key metrics about the visits to your website, you can sort by Top Pages, Search Terms, Referring Sites, Page Views and Unique Visitors.
Clicking the < My Sites Link will take you back to the website list.
- Below the list of websites is the Support Center button and details, please contact support if you have any questions.
- In the top right hand corner is the log out button to end your editing session.
- If you wish to add more logins so other people can edit your sites without you sharing your personal login details email email@example.com to setup these new accounts.
Please Note: By Default the Dashboard and Sitebuilder Editor will be in English, however you may choose to have it translated using the language drop down to select your preferred language,
Sitebuilder will then be this language as well when you press edit.