For security reasons, customers are not able to view their current email passwords. However, they can update their email password from within the Console and cPanel interfaces. To do this:
Passwords must be between 7 and 16 characters long and contain at least one digit and one letter.
Update cPanel Hosting email address password
- Log in to the Account Console by going to jonwebdesign.com.au and from the menu go to "Your Account > Login to Domain/Hosting Console".
- On the overview screen Click on the domain you want to edit.
- Click the cPanel Login icon in the dashboard.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon from within the cPanel interface
- Locate the Email Address you want to change the password for
- Click Change Password
- Type the new password in the fields provided
- Click [Change Password]