Customers are able to add new email accounts as they like within the limits of their current plan from within the Console and cPanel interfaces. To do this:
To add a new cPanel Hosting email address
- Log in to the Account Console
- On the overview screen Click on the domain you want to edit.
- Click the cPanel Login icon in the dashboard.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon from within the cPanel interface
- Click the "Add Email Account" Tab, then Under the Title "Add Email Account" title enter the account name, what ever you want to appear infront of the @ in the email address.
- Make sure you have the correct domain name selected from the drop down box if you have multiple domains in your account.
- Type a new password into the Enter a Password field and also the Re-Type Password Field.
- Set Mailbox Quota to Unlimited or a set amount in Megabytes.
- Click Create Account.
Passwords must be between 7 and 16 characters long and contain at least one digit and one letter.