- On the iPhone or iPad home screen Tap the Settings App.
- Scroll down and tap "Accounts & Passwords" or "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" if you're on an older device.
- Under accounts you should find the old email account you wish to remove, tap on it in the list.
- At the bottom of the next screen there will be a Delete Account button, tap this to remove the account.
- Once removed you can follow the instructions required to add your new email account.
See Add an Office 365 email account - iOS Mail App
Remove old IMAP account before Adding Office 365 Email - iOS Mail App Print
Modified on: Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 2:26 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.