- On the iPhone or iPad home screen Tap the Settings App.
- Scroll down to and tap Passwords and Accounts.
- Under accounts you should find the old email account you wish to remove, tap on it in the list.
- At the bottom of the next screen there will be a Delete Account button, tap this to remove the account.
- Once removed you can follow the instructions required to add your new email account.
See Add an Office 365 email account - iOS Mail App
Modified on: Wed, 17 Apr, 2019 at 11:17 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.