You can add your email address to Apple Mail on your Mac.
- Open Apple Mail and click Mail.
- Click Add Account.
- Select Exchange and click Continue.
- Enter your name, Office 365 email address and password.
- Click Sign In.
Note: If Microsoft cannot find your account, you will be asked to enter your details manually:
• Username = your Office 365 email address
• Password = your Office 365 email password
• Server = outlook.office365.com
• Domain = leave blank
- Click Done (you can come back and edit these settings at any point).
- Your account will display and emails will start to load, this can take a few minutes.