Individual account passwords can be reset or updated by logging into the Jon Web Design domain and hosting console.
- Go to jonwebdesign.com.au
- Under the My Account drop down Select "Login to Domain/Hosting Console"
- Login using your Jon Web Design account (You can Reset your Password if you need to here)
- From the overview tab select the domain name from the list that contains your Office 365 Accounts
- In the left hand tabs select "Office 365".
- Under "User Accounts" click update next to the account you wish to reset the password for.
- Under "Reset Password" You can type in a new password and confirm the password and click reset.
(optionally you can make this a temporary password by ticking "Make this person change their password the next time they sign in".)
- You can then click Go back or the "Office 365" tab on the left to repeat for as many accounts as needed.